76 km from san josé and 92 kms to the beautiful caribbean beaches of limón through route 32.
- all facilities as private and public schools banks hospitals and health clinics supermarkets gas station restaurants hardware stores etc are located within 15 minutes. Very close from earth university.
- each farm has aprox. 60% of rain-forest and 40% left for a 2nd home a cabaña agriculture cattle and/or reforestation.
- excellent for tourist projects resorts hotel or build a retirement paradise
- the rain-forest is under a current local environmental protection program that could be used as carbon trading and trust and/or for tax credits.
- 2 rivers with pristine waters and amazing views to the caribbean plateau and the rain forest.
- gravel road with access all year-round; water service. Electricity services available soon.
- other features: nearby there is a 88 feet high beautiful waterfall in one of the rivers that cross the property; lots of life: birds animals trees and flowers that gives you a unique natural feeling of been in paradise.
- the surroundings are quiet secure and calm. Your neighbors will be at one side the mother nature and in the other side you will meet nice peacefully and happy ticos.
- this is a very good opportunity to invest in small farms. Its value will rise double in the near future.